EN / RU / SK / AR / SV
 
  Hurghada / Apartments / For Sale / ASH-147
     
 
Mailing list
Code : ASH-147
Type : Apartments
City : Hurghada
Area : El Ahyaa
Size : 29-53 m2
Bedrooms : 0
Price : 18,937 USD
Description  

Juliana Beach Resort Hurghada is a new off plan development located directly on the beach and offering various types of studios and 1-2 bedroom apartments. It is located in El Ahyaa area opposite Mubarak 7. Beachfront land size is 8,400 sqm with 40% building area and 60% landscapes. Green contract available.

 

Key features:

- Beach front development

- 90% of apartments have sea and/or pool view

- Swimming pool and kids’ swimming pool

- Café

- Pool restaurant

- Management and rental services

- Various shops

 

Total Numbers of units around 400.

 

Studios 29 – 53 m2 from 16,225 EUR

1 bedroom apartments 56 – 77 m2 from 28,600 EUR

2 bedroom apartments 91 – 106 m2 from 45,900 EUR

 

4 years’ payment plan:

30% - down payment with the rest 70% to be paid in 16 quarterly installments.

 

Project completion on 31st of December 2020.

 

>> Send inquiry for this property


Juliana Resort
Juliana Resort Juliana Resort
Juliana Resort Juliana Resort
Juliana Resort Juliana Resort
Juliana Resort